Comparing teas made with different amounts of Turf Pro

Over the past couple of weeks, I made a series of tea brews using equal amounts of the same compost, and different amounts of Turf Pro Humic Acid. Each brew was replicated and all were tested for totals and activities.

I entered these results and averaged the replications to get an idea of how different amounts of Turf Pro affects the biology of several compost tea brews. Please note that the first tea brews on the sheet were made without any additional foods, then I added 1 liter, 2 liters and 3 liters to the next series of brews.


Comments always welcome…

Leave a Comment